Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Loving and Lounging

I was lounging Saturday, like any normal 25 year old would do so of course that included lounge drinking:
budlight, budlight platinum, twisted teas, margaritas
All totally normal for my group of friends... at noon. The sun was out, bathing suites were on (for the  most part) and a fun time was had by all..


if only it were that easy


T had gone fishing with his buddies that day only a few miles away from my friends house. Boys will be boys so of course when they came back at 6 PM they were hammered off their face


screaming, dancing, still drinking type of hammered off their face


While I chalk it up to a boys day drinking and let them be, the neighbors surrounding us would have no such patience and immediately the complaints started rolling in. 


The musics too loud
You're too loud
I'm too loud
We're all too drunk


Mind you this is probably around 8PM and it's a Saturday night.. what do these people want from us? So we left and went out.. but not after i conferred with my friend I would be sleeping at her house
 Of course shes says..you're more then welcomed
Which she would always say since she's one of my best friends- but i digress. We end up at a club on a dock which had a odd mix of Vegas/ trashy NY feel to it. Bottle service with tables that had views of boat houses and gas stations? Ah what do you expect but still definitely not my scene.


It was even more not my scene when my boyfriend and his friends didn't get in right after me and my friends.


And even more not my scene when a guy paid him $50 bucks to cut him in line.


 That was my cue to leave the club/bar/boat gas station and go spend $50


We ended up at a great dive bar and had my toes in the sand drinking a Corona- perfect. The cab was easy to find home..a little too easy and when I got up to my friends front door it was locked..locked out with a drunk T and his friends was not fun. These aren't just some drunk guys that can pass out anywhere. They're all clearly over 6'5" and usually need 2-3 couches and I was clearly not happy.


After throwing rocks at her window, approximately 15 texts, 30 cell phone calls, 15 house calls, pounding on the doors, and door bell ringing her sister answers the door..


My friend I leave snoozing in her bed...she was high and drunk and she's my best friend- shit happens. I take my keys and drive T and the friendly giants home and proceed to pass out on T's couch


 End Scene right? 
of course not


I wake up at 3 AM in a disgusting sweat demanding water. T brings water and then in my delusional state I claim I need ice
he says I yelled it,
we'll go with i asked politely and smiled...
As he goes to get the ice I make a mad dash for the bathroom and start throwing up under-cooked hamburgers and hot dogs from the earlier day


I knew letting the drunk ones bbq wasn't the best idea but hey... they volunteered


And now I was paying for my laziness- with my face in a toilet. Nothing says sexy besides a sweaty smelly girl over a toilet the night before Father's Day.


Within 4 hours of this debacle I was over the neighbor complaints, over being locked out, over being practically force fed poison and enjoying Father's Day until my friend started with the silent treatment...


apparently the 15 house calls were forwarded to her parents
like i was suppose to know that


She's currently not speaking to me because T's friends were apparently the loud ones the complaint was filed against and I'm suppose to be responsible for that? They're giants I tell you... Giants! When's the last time you  controlled a giant? 


Exactly


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment