Friday, June 8, 2012

All posts start with a J huh? Guess I'll just keep with that trend. Since we last left my life I have


- Lived with three vegan lesbian hippies and shared one bathroom
- Fallen in Love
- Moved twice
- Got a new job


Guess that about sums it up. I was moving out yesterday and saying goodbye to my hippies and don't you  know they bring home a litter of stray cats. If there as any sign from God that I needed to move that was it. Don't get me wrong I love all animals but I'm not about to spend my Thursday night sitting in our den brushing their flees out and rubbing their butts in our kitchen sink to make them poop.


Right so on to the next as they say. I'm a hop skip and a jump away from my work and the city now and a fucking long shot from my boyfriend. Go back a few posts and its the basketball guy that won out- try and keep up.


It's like you can't have your cake and eat it to. As soon as i move a step closer to being successful at work and living that whole city life I give up seeing my boyfriend on a regular basis. Where is that happy medium?


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment