Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Consequently

Death consequently makes everyone think about life- usually their own, since we are selfish creatures by nature.
    - where are we going
    - will we change our path
    - have we effected anyone?
    - will I have more people at my funeral then the person next to me ( and we all think about that one so don't even try to judge me)


Its a tragedy  that makes us think life is way to short. It lights a fire under our ass for what? a week? a month? do you need death for constant motivation to do something productive? - well it certainly doesn't hurt. (why else did i start this blog)


Oh thats right because I think that someone might find my life someone relevant- find humor or interest in something I am babbling about, and maybe increase the number of people that will attend my funeral. Sure I could tweet my every move but that isn't nearly as funny as my actual life, or the commentary on my life which could sadly be summed up in three words-


sex, sweats, and sarcasm.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Maybe it is the fact that we will all die someday, somehow, that we all do whatever we do. We live out our lives, so to speak. Maybe all of us don't feel the need to think about that impending 'death' but we all know it's about to happen someday!
    Welcome to Blogger! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consequently... is this a way to move on..
    where is the rest of the posts gone???

    ReplyDelete