Tuesday, July 19, 2011

throw up a J

do you notice that all my blogging is in the months beginning with J's? 
maybe its because I like to 'throw up a good J" once in awhile

my friends from college started that, when we actually wanted to be discrete at a party
someone walked in we didn't like, which was more often then not- or someone was wearing something
absolutely hideous we would throw up a J.

this involves you pointing your index finger straight up and curving your thumb
as seen below to make a huge J.

now this could either be with your right hand so that you enjoy the J
or the left hand so that your friend can enjoy it
you could throw both hands up if you really needed to.

i find humor in all inapropriateness so when a couple of my cousins friends came to
my grandfathers wake dressed like absolute whores, i obviously had to share this J
situation with my other cousins. Now not only is this J passed around through my family
and friends i feel the need to use it in my everyday life as if everyone should know
what it means hwen i 'throw up a j'

so a heads up for all you strangers- if you see a brunette walking around throwin up her thumb
and index finger- you know why, cause its survival of the fittest out there, judge or be judged man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment